TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Sonashi warranties product to be free from defects in material or workmanship. The period of warranty varies as per its product category.
Following the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in a home environment. A defective product meeting the warranty conditions set forth herein will be replaced (T&C) or repaired at no charge in either of two below mentioned ways:
The First option is Exchange: Need to return the product to the retailer from whom it was purchased (provided that the store is a participating retailer). Returns should be made within the time period of the retailer’s policy for exchanges. Please check with the retailer for its specific return policy regarding time limits for return or exchange.
The Second option is Repairing: Need to take or send the product (prepaid) to a Sonashi Authorized Service Centre for repair.
In both cases, need to submit proof of purchase (POP) to the seller or an authorized service centre for Warranty Claims.
All other guarantees, express or implied, are hereby disclaimed.
WARRANTY IS VOID / NOT APPLICABLE IF:
- The product has been subject to misuse or neglect.
- The product has sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- When repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than Sonashi Service Centres.
- The unit serial number has been tampered with, or removed, or does not match with the warranty card.
- The product is intended for commercial use such as exhibitions, trade fairs, video libraries, theatres, shops, supermarkets, restaurants etc., and accordingly, such commercial use of this product will void this warranty.
- Warranty claimed for Front Panels, Cabinets, Strings, Control Doors, Tank knobs, Lamps, Fuses, Motors, parts exposed to wear & tear, including all accessories.
Disclaimer: SONASHI (Sonashi Electronic Pvt Ltd.) is not liable for any direct or indirect or incidental or consequential damage arising from the use or liability to use Sonashi Products, even if advised of the possibility of such loss/damage. In no case shall the liability of Sonashi exceed the amount paid by you for the product. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. On the event of a dispute in regards to the terms and conditions set out for the warranty, the same shall be referred to the sole decision of Sonashi which will be final and binding all concerned under this warranty.